Just go.... might want to take along munches everything is resort prices.
Took mom for her 70th Birthday on labor day weekend after a year full of cancer treatments.
She loved the place, had a room near the river/golf course and opened the windows to listen to the falls.
Enjoyed the boat ride to the casino
Took mom to the Kai Restaurant for her birthday..... well worth every penny.... only open tues-sat found this out when we went back sunday
night....mom doesn't like expensive restaurants but really liked this place.
made us want to sample each others food...... I have been to MANY restaurants from the russian tea room on down in my over 21 years of age and let me tell you.... this is a VERY Impressive place .... I would rate it very high.... better than peter lugars in New York.....(less expensive). Know wonder it has as many award as it does.... don't forget the fry bread.
We are local to phoenix arizona area and travel to the resorts nearby with the summer discounts.... this place is a true resort.... and very relaxing with activities for all young and old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa