Our family (two adults and college student) stayed at this resort for a long weekend in July 2014. We had a wonderful time. Check in was quick and efficient. I made reservations online using the hotel's website. We had a king size bed with a balcony which overlooked the back of the hotel and conference center which was fine as we were not in our room much. We did have a roll away bed in our room for two nights and it fit fine. It is my understanding if you join the Sheraton preferred guest program you would get a room overlooking the pool. In the lobby is a cafe where coffee and muffins can be purchased and charged to the room. I spent Friday by the pools of which there are three - one of the pools is sufficient size for swimming laps and there is a water slide which I enjoyed and there were children using the water slide too. My husband played golf at one of the resort's golf courses and he easily got a tee time playing with some other hotel guests. There is a bar/restaurant (sandwiches and salads and some appetizers) by the pool. I ordered lunch and it was brought to me where I was sitting by the pool. Friday afternoon by the pool was not that busy - Saturday by the pool was quite busy. For the weekend in the summer in Phoenix, there was musical entertainment in the lobby on Friday and Saturday evening and on Saturday afternoon, there was a group of three musicians by the pool. On Friday afternoon, there was a wine tasting which was enjoyable. The staff was pleasant - I had difficulty using the computer for printing my boarding pass and the staff at the desk printed my boarding pass for me. I spoke with many of the staff people and everyone was pleasant and friendly. We enjoyed our time here and will return again when in the area. We checked out on Sunday very quickly. This hotel is in a breath taking location on an Indian reservation surrounded by mountains. In the summer, the sunset was gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa