I had the pleasure of staying at this lovely resort for a conference in June 2014. I came with some trepidation about the heat, which quickly dissipated on arrival. Although there were record temperatures of 105 degrees plus while visiting, my morning exercise time on the grounds and nature paths were pleasant. The room I stayed in was a long walk from the conference facility, but otherwise it was perfect. The energy of the place is calm and serene. The background music playing in the corridors is soothing Native American flute which creates a nice mood. Service is friendly and the food I enjoyed, both during banquets and on my own was a step up from other conference hotels I have experienced. As for conference facilities, this place rocks! Spacious and comfortable whether you are in the ballroom or a smaller seminar room. I'd vote to return for another conference here and would book and extra day to simply enjoy this beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa