This is truly and wonderful experience. When you first enter the hotel you will be amazed by the beautiful Native American paintings on the high ceilings and the indoor waterfalls. We have had several meetings at this hotel and have put our company employees there during their stay. We have heard nothing but great reviews from all of them. This resort truly sits out by itself on Native American land, wide open spaces that make it a rare treat in such a large metro area. The restaurant Kai is the only 5 star restaurant in the state of Arizona and well worth the cost to try something way out of the ordinary. Be sure to try to get your room with a mountain golf course view and wake up at sunrise and sit on your patio, you will not believe what you will see. The beds are what I call, The Clouds, going to sleep will be your favorite part of the trip. Very clean hotel and the spa is also wonderful.
The hotel is surrounded my many walking trails in particular along the man made Gila River. Just wonderful to sit down and gather your thoughts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa