Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
$108
CrownePlaza.com
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$81
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$71
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$77
1,624 results
All reviewsgolf courseaji spaboat ridehorseback ridingwater slidesko sinko'sin restaurantgreat resortpool areagila riverwestern townstar restaurantinterpretive trailwalking trailswild horse passnearby casinoconference center
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stayed here for a business conference. Somewhat disappointed after being at the Scottsdale Fairmont last year. Staff were especially friendly and helpful but otherwise the hotel is just average. Pool looked nice but didn't get to try it. Didn't have any good restaurants so went out for dinner both nights. There is nothing in Chandler except chain restaurants. Conference facilities were okay. Banquet food okay.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sweetque
SHeckathorne, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. I do apologize about the experience you had. We strive to be the best and your feedback will help us evaluate what we have to offer. Thank you again, we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back.
Sincerely, Executive Chef

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was our first visit to the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort. We had seen the property before when we visited the area back in March 2014 and made it a goal to return the next we came to Arizona. We booked this hotel by calling the Sheraton hotline. We are SPG members and we had fantastic customer service from the time we booked the hotel at the beginning of May.

Upon our arrival we were greeted by friendly valet and bellhops. We asked where the self park area and informed us that where our room was would determine where to park so they encouraged us to leave our vehicle at the entrance to the hotel and then come back out to move the car once we knew where our room was going to be located. Check in was a breeze and because we were Starwood Preferred Guests they upgraded our room to the first floor close to the pool area. We also opted to use the green program which is they don't clean your room while you are there but can request to do so if you need it. You can also request extra towels or whatever you may need. I will explain later how it works. Since our room was by the SPA area, we used the self park area by the SPA. It was super convenient to the exit and our room. All guests get wristbands to put on if you plan to use the pool. I think this is a good feature to keep track of who comes to use the pool. If you get tired of wearing them or forget and take them off, you can get another one at the front desk.

Our room was clean, modern, and tasteful. The room had a coffee maker, champagne bottle opener and tea. Nice perk for those who like that. There was also ample space to charge your phone or lay a hat or purse. Didn't need to put too many things on the floor. While the room was perfect, our only compliant were the pillows. The pillows were probably close to the end of their use as they were not super firm and your head kind of fell in to them. The bed was very good and I have no issues there. The AC worked well. The bathroom had a glass shower and separate tub.

Let me talk about the green program they have. If you opt in to use you get a $5.00 coupon each day you are there to use at the hotel. We ended up spending them at the pool for their poolside service which was a nice perk. I tend to be the person who likes to be picked up after when I travel but this time around since I got a reward for it, I thought why not take advantage of it. I know it costs them less to give me a coupon and they could put their housekeeping resources for rooms that need it more or to keep the rest of the hotel clean. I had the piece of mind that I could request service anytime. I did ask for a refresh on towels and a floor mat because we used the pool area while we were there.

We didn't eat at any of their restaurants since they were kind of pricey. The pool area did have service and the prices were not cheap but not astronomical. Hey, it's pool service and they bring it to you. The pool smoothies (non-alcoholic) were delish and we had more than one while we stayed there. I did notice the golf area had a café and their prices didn't look too bad.

We plan to come back for a variety of reasons: 1) They have a bunch of pool areas and a pretty cool waterslide, 2) The scenery was nice and relaxing, 3) Outside of the busy city, and 4) my 7 year old's favorite- Proximity to RAWHIDE!

We had a great time here!

Room Tip: Be a member of the Starwood Preferred Guests program and you get an upgrade and free water in your room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Wow. We are honored and humbled by your beautiful review. It sounds like you enjoyed every amenity and took the time to enjoy all of the benefits of your room, the spa and our environs. We are sorry to hear that the pillows were not to your liking. Please let us know your preference so we can note it in your guest file for next time. We sincerely appreciate your visit and look forward to having you back next time.
Sincerely, PR Director.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Recent visit from Phoenix to relax, away from the madness of the city! Wonderful setting and nice to walk along the Gila River trail. The pool is great and was not too crowded. Clean room. A walk to the golf club for lunch is worth the effort. The exercise facilities are good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
SHeckathorne, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad to hear that your experience at our resort met your expectations and created such a lasting impression. We hope to have you back soon for another visit so we can continue creating memorable experiences.
Hotel Management

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

This property is located in what seems like the middle of the desert - in a good way. In actuality, it's only a minute or two from shopping and restaurants, but you get the feeling you are removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. Here you can enjoy natural desert surroundings and wildlife, including wild horses. The spa is fantastic, too. The hotel wanted to be part of the community and has kept a focus on the Native American cultures in the area. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback regarding your most recent stay. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with us was an enjoyable one. We take a great deal of pride in the beauty and uniqueness of our property, our goal is for guests’ to feel that they are in a place of serenity without being too far away from local attractions. We are also happy to learn that you enjoyed the immersion of the Gila River Indian Community’s culture through the details and décor of our resort. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.
PR Director

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was stuck in a room right next to the service area of one of their restaurants. Frankly, I felt like I was stashed in the basement. The visit was not bad, I just expected much better from a hotel of this caliber.

Room Tip: Make sure it's an upper floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

I am extremely disappointed to hear that you were dissatisfied with your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to place you in one of our preferred guest rooms due to our high occupancy during the time of your stay. To assist us in the future please connect with our teams prior to your arrival so we can do our best to accommodate your requests. Again, my sincerest apologies for your experience, but we do hope you will extend another opportunity to stay at our resort so that you may have a better experience and collect more Starpoints by Making A Green Choice.

Front Office Manager