My father and I visited Phoenix for Spring Training. Our original hotel ended up being over booked. Expedia found this hotel for us. The room was a fairly standard hotel room with a passable HDTV. The beds were extremely comfortable. The amenities outside the room looked nice, but we were did not utilize them much as we were there for baseball. I did spend some time at the pools and they were very nice. This resort would be really nice for a couples getaway, not a baseball trip with your father. Would've preferred our original accommodations, but would consider this resort for a romantic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa