I stayed here with my mom and two young daughters. The staff was very friendly and our room was clean. They even allowed us to switch rooms after the first night so we could have a view of the mountains. The girls loved the pool and the boat ride to Rawhide. My only complaint is that housekeeping was slow (room didn't get cleaned until late afternoon/early evening). Overall, we loved our stay and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa