We held a work event using the conference facilities here for 6 days. The rooms, conference rooms, restaurants, site facilities, nearby conveniences and proximity to the airport were all good. The conference complex is enormous, modern and I cannot say enough good things about the banquet staff and food quality. We especially appreciated how the conference facilities opened to a courtyard with a river. Our participants were very pleased with the facility and resort.
The one thing that was a concern was the internet service throughout the facility. While they system had good bandwidth, I have two concerns: 1) the system is divided between lobby, conference facility, rooms and spa. When moving from one zone to another, users need to sign in again, and 2) there are separate costs for each zone. The lobby is free, the rooms are $12+ per day per device, the conference facility is $75 per connection per day. This high quality facility could do much better, especially considering we all bring multiple devices and move throughout the facility. Guests paying for room internet should have access across the facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa