Just stayed at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass. Room was a little small but not bad. Everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again. The grounds are very nice with that native American vibe, streams and manicured but rustic. I was on the fourth floor and the only dig about this hotel is that elevator are few and far between so you may have to utilize stairs more than you might want too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa