All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Loved the pool areas (thanks for the attentive service, jeremy (hope I got the name right)( the walking boot didn't slow you down)).. Really enjoyed the interpretive trail, got some great pictures. Was forced to buy the internet (even as SPG memebers and using points) as part of ? some package/fee. And the service was spotty in our room.Not thrilled with that. But enjoyed the ambiance of the lobby and the immediate surrounding area. What's with the locked refrigerators??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Starwood, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa