I was at this hotel for a business trip. The lobby/central area is really beautiful, with a lot of Native American artwork and artifacts. The property is in great shape, and has very nice landscaping. I received a Starwood Preferred Guest room, just to let you know.
Like some other resorts, things are kind of spread out. I had to walk down a couple of long hallways to get to my room. The room had nice amenities, including a glass-enclosed shower stall and a full size bathtub. However, it seemed to take 2-3 minutes for the water to get hot for my shower (a lot of water wasted, unfortunately). Once it got hot, the water pressure was very good.
All of the appliances (TV, radio) worked well.
The fitness center was very nice and open from 5 AM to 10 PM. However, it was in a separate building, and you have to walk about 1/3 to 1/2 mile to get to the building. It was about 50-55 degrees when I went early in the morning (in late October). So I was kind of cold in my t-shirt and shorts. You have to follow the signs, and at one point there was a fork, and luckily I took the correct path.
The meeting room area and terrace and patios are very nice.
On my last day, I had to catch an early flight out of Phoenix (6:45 AM) to go back East. I called the front desk and asked for a cab to pick me up around 4:45 AM. So when I got there, I found out that they called a more expensive car service. No cabs in sight. I was not happy, but cabs don't hang out at the hotel at all times (especially at 4:45 AM), so I didn't have a choice and paid the much higher fee. I would suggest arranging your own cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa