I have stayed at this resort twice now for conventions- both times being a disappointment. The location is beautiful, but the staff and management misses the bigger picture. It is nearly impossible to conduct business there as wireless service is spotty at best. Phones (cell or the hotel phone- which are cheap and dated) in rooms do not work properly, which means calling into conference calls is difficult. Getting timely room service between meetings doesn't happen. And, possibly the biggest disappointment was the bathroom we had. We had a handicap accessible room, which is not a problem at all. However, the bathtub/shower combination was nearly impossible for us able-bodied adults to get in and out of which made us wonder just how a disabled person would have any chance in using it. If I were the manager, I would have a hard time justifying such an arrangement. They need to quickly reconsider the situation and install a handicapped accessible shower as an alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa