We are frequent guest at this resort but typically for 1-3 day stays, this stay was 3 weeks. With a great location this is a logical choice for a longer stay. Not only do you have outstanding restaurants on site but you are close to many other fine restaurants. In addition, a casino, great outlet mall, theaters, football, baseball and basketball and many other events are not far away.
BUT the main reason we stay here is the excellent staff, we never met a staff member that we would rate below excellent. A few that even go beyond excellent are Linda and Maria at the front desk and Nikki and Analyse in the lobby lounge. These all go above and beyond to make you fell like returning family. The best asset a company can have is outstanding employees that embrace the company (resort) values and treat guest as special. We will return to Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa and recommend it for your next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa