Absolutely beautiful desert landscape , loved the untouched look and natural feel of this resort upon arrival !
Guest services were professional and friendly , doormen , very welcoming .
Our guest room was extremely clean and with a spectacular view out over the Vista of the desert .
Our rest and relaxation was of the upmost importance , wanting to enjoy the pool area but was not impressed at all with the two guitarist howling over a loud amp with outdated songs that totally did not suit the Vibe nor the clientele poolside whatsoever . Our only rest came when the took a break ! Piped in music would of been just fine with a more up beat tempo rather than a funeral march !
The poolside service was Par excellent ! Derek was absolutely the most professional attendant despite the 119* hot Az sun !
Over all , our stay was a great get-a-way and absolutely loved this property !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa