This is a nice Hotel and use to be one of my favorites in Chandler,AZ
I liked this hotel because they did not soak guests with a daily resort fee.
If you needed Internet access in your room you paid extra for it. wanted to use exercise equipment at the Spa you paid a extra fee for it.
Now however they have decided to charge a $20 per room per night resort fee that covers Internet in the room and use of exercise equipment at the Spa.
I don't want any of that stuff and don't appreciate the resort charging me for it.
If you can't offer those items included in your room rate then maybe you should have offered a value pack option that included them for a fee if the guest wanted them.
Charging all guests extra for something they may not even want is unacceptable to me and you lost my business in the future.
I know other resorts do this but that is what made you a little extra special because you respected your guests more than the normal Corporate greed mindset of the others.
You lost that by changing your policy. farewell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa