My boyfriend and I stayed here for our two year anniversary while visiting a friend who lives locally. The staff was very friendly and even gave us a room upgrade when we told them it was our anniversary. The lobby is gorgeous (and they constantly have beautiful music playing on their speakers throughout the hotel), the pool is amazing, our room was great and very comfy. You get what you pay for (because you will likely pay a lot), and the hotel is pretty big, so it was a long walk from the lobby to our room, but our stay was lovely, and in the end, we even wished we could have spent more time at the hotel during our weekend in Arizona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa