My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were a nice size and we had a terrific view of the river running through the property. The attention to detail and the design of the hotel are in step with most of the other resorts in the Phoenix area. Though it may slightly lack in the scale of some of the really high end resorts out there, the stay was wonderful. The service, the bed, the ambiance- all A+.
We were lucky enough to experience the simply outstanding restaurant, Kai. Everyone in our party asked if it deserved all four of the diamonds that AAA has given them. Indeed. The service was impeccable. Most of the food was grown on the reservation and the explanation of the local menu items was a huge plus.
I had the best message of my life here, so if you like a massage… this place is a winner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa