We stayed here 3/22/13 for 3 nights. The reason for our trip was to see a Dodger spring training game with our grand kids who are 13 and 11. We were happy with the hotel and the amenities. It is located on an indian reservation. The hotel valets were very welcoming upon our arrival. The reservation desk is located on the 3rd level, and if you turn around there is a great view of the resort's pool area and the mountains in the distance. It is really breathtaking! We had a corner unit on the first floor with a patio. This was convenient for my grandson because he was able to step right outside and get on his skateboard for a quick trip along the pathway. Our bedroom was spacious and clean. All of us really enjoyed the pool area. They have a fun slide for the kids( and adults), and two pools. One was heated and one was a cold pool. The cold pool would be nice when the temp gets up above 100, which I'm sure it will later in summer. On our visit we had great weather at about 85 degrees while we were there. There is food and beverage service, and a outdoor bar at the pool area. Service was good and the food was not bad. We did not eat at either of the restaurants at the hotel, but they do have a counter where you can get a coffee and pastries, which we did take advantage of. We took the free boat service over to Rawhide where we had dinner one night and visited some of the stores. One day we took my grandson to Chandler skate park (about 20 minutes away) so he could use his new skateboard. It is free to use, and its a pretty big park. He had a blast here. Another night we felt like having some Thai food. We tried a place called Thai Basil in town. The food was delicious and it was reasonably priced. I would definitely stay here again, all of us had a great time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa