Over the course of four days of business, this was a delightful respite. The convention rooms were centrally located without the usual long walk from the guest rooms. The only down side was they were a bit cool.
As for the hotel, the rooms were excellent. Some of the common areas did show the 10 year wear of the hotel, but were comfortable and relaxing. The Indian flute music was a nice calming touch to a busy day. The hotel staff were very nice at each encounter. There were plenty of opportunities to have bottled water offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa