First class. That pretty much sums it up! We stayed at this resort for 5 days back in November 2012 (sorry I am late in reviewing!), on a company trip. This was my first trip there and I have to say I will be back sometime soon! I am beach person so I was a bit reluctant if this trip would be any fun or even my type of trip. They exceeded my expectations abundantly! First class resort with very friendly staff, bartenders, waiters & waitresses. Their hospitality and attitudes were just awesome. They all seemed to enjoy working there and very willing to help people in any way possible. The rooms are clean and casually decorated in a western attire...the hallways play music of native american culture, a very light, peaceful, relaxing tune...makes you just wanna go.."ahhhhhhh". We loved the culture but also the casual atmosphere of the resort. The pools are fantastic and the service at the pool area was prompt and friendly. The background scenery with the golf course and then the mountains behind that is one of a kind! We were able to dine at the 5 star restaurant, Koi, and boy, was that an experience! Simply amazing! if you get a chance to go to Koi, please do. Its not every day you get to dine 5 star!! We were also able to spend a half day at the Aji Spa and how wonderful was that? We had pedicures and a couples massage that was fantastic! We were also able to enjoy lunch while at the spa, and we could have jumped in the spa pool but chose not to because it was a tad on the cool side the day we attended the spa. Overall, I was very impressed, as there is much more to do there than what we had time for, and I would also recommend going over to Rawhide Steakhouse & Saloon, which is just a couple blocks away. It is also a rendition of an old wild west town, with shops, restaurants, shows, horse rides and more! Its a great time as well. It is open during the week at 5 pm to like 11 pm and then on weekends during the day. Just down the road (you actually can pass it before you reach the resort) is the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino, for those of you who like to try their luck...we didn't have any, but left it for everyone else! :) Overall, I look forward to returning soon, and hopefully getting to enjoy some of the activities that we could not fit in this time around. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa