Wild Horse Pass is a unique resort and my family loves coming back every year for a week of vacation.
Horse back riding, great golf on 2 Troon managed courses, RawHide town and steakhouse and off course Kai.
The staff, the food and the atmosphere are super relaxing, the proximity to Phoenix and Scottsdale allow for quick day trips to many great local museums, restaurants and other local attractions.
Wife enjoys the spa, I enjoy the golf and the kids enjoy the pools, kids club, horses and just hanging out at this super cool resort.
Highly recommended for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa