Our family stayed at the resort for 2 nights (they had an offer for $99 per night - a bargain for a room for 4). The resort is not your typical Sheraton Hotel. The decor and ambience bring about a relaxing and peaceful environment.
The pool area is lovely, with views of the mountains, golf course and even wild horses in the distance. My husband enjoyed the golf course and my kids loved the water slide. There is a shuttle that will take you to the stables, where you can sign up for lessons or a short trail ride. The gondola ride is fun for small children.
Bedrooms are clean and comfortable. The main downside was the cost of the food - it was incredibly expensive for everything from a coffee to a dinner on the terrace.
We went out of season and were disappointed that the advertised children's program was not running, but the manager brought out the ingredients for s'mores and lit the outside fire so that we could roast our marshmallows - a lovely gesture that our kids really appreciated.
I'd recommend for a short trip - it's about a 15 min drive into Chandler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa