Stayed four nights for a conference and had a great experience. Service at the front entrance was courteous and friendly and check-in was quick and efficient. The property itself is huge and the hotel rooms can be quite far from the lobby and conference center. The hotel is a low rise so elevator rides are nice and short.
The rooms were nicely appointed and mine was in the Pima wing which had a standing shower and soaker tub. Very nice flat screen, but channel surfing was out as the delay between channel changes was painfully slow. Signals would also drop out while watching. Internet service costs extra, but the speeds were decent. There were limited numbers of outlets in the room. With all of the gizmos that I brought and required charging, it took quite a bit of plugging and unplugging of lamps and clocks and going under the nightstand to get these outlets. The beds were covered with an ultra white comforter and unfortunately, mine had stains. It looked like food stains, but who knows? Except for that, the room was nice and quiet and the noise from other rooms or the hallway was minimal.
The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle that runs between the resort and their sister casino property. The casino is a nice way to kill some time. The casino itself was very nice as well. The resort is fairly remote, so a car is required if you want to do anything else besides hang out at the resort.
The food service at our functions were excellent and the staff was efficient at their jobs. We had an evening event at the Rawhide Ranch and we had a fun time. It's a good family-friendly place to spend some time. Beyond my room and the meals for our functions, my experience at the hotel's other areas such as the pool and spa was limited.
Overall, a good hotel and comes recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa