We just returned from a 4 night stay for Fall break. The weather was cooler than we had anticipated, so the pools were really too cold to enjoy. That didn't stop us from sitting poolside and enjoying the lovely setting. Upon arrival we were upgraded to SPG room -by Linda (who truly is an asset to this hotel, lovely lady) The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable. We enjoyed Kosin 3 different times and the food was delicious. Brandon was a wonderful server and went out of his way to explain the food and their preparations. We went horseback riding on site and had a very good ride with Chuck and Sylvia. My only complaint would be the pool service; it was unreliable, our orders were not delivered in a timely manner. It's too bad there isn't table tennis or pool for kids. Our kids did enjoy playing on the computers in the Link Cafe. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The Artwork all throughout the resort was gorgeous and very unique!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa