“Now That's Pizza!”

Amalfi Pizzeria
Ranked #61 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Coming from New York/New Jersey we love and know good pizza. This is by far the best pizza we have ever had. Perfect crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. It has a really cute open kitchen. The menu has many choices...not only pizza. Great marinara sauce...a little sweet with no acid. Also had a good raspberry iced tea. We will come back. Service was good. Worth the wait to get a fresh made pizza.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We traveled 46 miles to have lunch at Amalfi's. We ordered their white pizza and antipasti.
Both were exceptional! The salad dressing was superb as was the salad which had salami's, cheeses and fresh roasted peppers dressed with an outstanding house basalmic vinegar and olive oil mixture. Their pizza crust has been perfected! Will we be back? Absolutely!
A young man named J.J. was our server and made us feel like family!
This is a great place to eat..

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I came here specifically for a cold beer and a calzone, and I was SO GLAD I did! Great crispy crust, tasty sausage, wonderful sauce, and a whole lot of cheese. One of the best I have ever had. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Some of the best pizza around and I love the crust. The salads are always good as well. We normally order take out and stick with pizza. Next time we will do sit down so I can try their pasta. I would guess it is just as good as their pizza!

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Bread soup salad pizza lets not forget dessert. Customer service excellence. Going back bring friends