“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Apple Valley, Utah
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Carole & George Visit a friend & family in AZ this past week we left Friday after Breakfast I had Le Grande Breakfast 2 eggs over easy corn beef hash & 2waffles very good took care of me till late afternoon on our way back to Southern Utah service was great & very friendly we all enjoy our food & service will go back !!

• Visited April 2014

Prescott, Arizona
“Very good experience”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The restaurant had a 2 for 1 special that was served appropriately in four courses . The dessert was served on a long narrow plate and offered a warm double chocolate brownie with whipped cream, warm bread pudding with bourbon sauce, & carrot cake. It was fun to share but was a lot to eat with the rest of the meal.
The only concern was the volume of the background music...too loud. We asked that it be turned down but it did not seem to become softer. The other thing that I noticed was that the patrons sittting in other rooms had cloth napkins whereas the room in which we were seated had very inexpensive paper ones.This was not appropriate.

• Visited February 2014
Concho, Arizona
“Love Breakfast Here!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

French toast - with sweet cream & orange marmalade is delish! Had the California Omelet with avocado & cheese which was so good on a chilly morning!

Visited March 2014
El Paso, Texas
“Limited menu”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by at Mimi's for dinner. Food was decent, but they have a very limited menu. Seemed strange to have less than 10 people during dinner service hours.

Visited February 2014
Gilbert, Arizona
“What is going on with this place?”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this location 3 times In the last three months and all three times has been a horrible experience.

I've asked staff and management there why this is and they tell me because they don't have enough waiters or cooks to handle customers. However each time I've been there they have only had 3-4 tables of customers and an overall empty restaurant. I even called the manager of this location who told me that she was in the back On the phone and wasn't aware of the situation. Last I checked why isn't a manager walking the floor to find out what is going on?

I don't what is going on at this location but something or someone needs to rectify this matter soon or else they will lose more customers like myself and my family.

• Visited February 2014