“Another great lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Have been to numerous Mimi's but this was the first time for this location. We were not disappointed. We both had the spinach salmon salad with raspberry lemonade, and they were delicious. Service was very prompt and attentive. Only "ding" is that you have to access the place by driving through the adjacent shopping center parking lot.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Always looking for lighter fare for breakfast. I was suprised at the choices. Thank you for a great experience

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Interesting decor, reminding you of a French Country Inn. We ordered salads (Gluten Free) and quiche (not GF) for an intimate lunch. The tomato bisque soup was awesome (Gluten Free). My other half got a really fresh bran muffin (not GF) along with his entree. The Chocolate Strawberry Mousse (GF) was fantastic! The service was terrific. So, what kept this from being a perfect, romantic interlude in the day? A crouton in my Gluten Free (ordered specifically from the GF menu) mediteranean salad. Needless to say, this caused some concern and worries that the rest of my day would be ruined. Not quite the way to start a romantic afternoon...

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and former colleagues meet every other month for brunch. Mimi's is the restaurant of choice for these celebrations. She tells me the wait staff is cordial and makes the table of yakking former teachers feel welcomed and comfortable. They have the option to have breakfast or lunch or even just a coffee and awesome home-baked muffin so there's something for everybody. I've mentioned other possible venues for these get-togethers that would be closer to our home but the ladies have no desire to leave Mimi's. That's a pretty good recommendation in my book!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Was my first time in Chandler, AZ. Someone at our hotel suggested Mimi's. The food was great, but once we told them it was our first visit, they gave us a free box of muffins and they were so good, we went back the next day just to buy Muffins. Chandler has a lot of great places to eat, but I really suggest stopping by this one.