“Good atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We always enjoy, but the portions are often too large.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Mimi's has breakfast options for whether you want a decadent meal or a healthy, low calorie. The stuffed french toast is rich, indulgent heaven; or have simple eggs, fruit, and a low-fat blueberry muffin. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I recently had my first experience at Mimi's Cafe. I was in a group of 10. When I first arrived the host was very friendly and seated us quickly. While walking to the table I over heard Daniel our server griping about the large group in his section. Hearing this of course made me uncomfortable but I wanted to see if he would redeem himself. As they got busier his attitude got worse. Once when the manager was sitting another table in his section, he again griped about his section. I was floored, he was disrespectful to the manager in front of the whole dining room. Seriously....... Food was just okay..... but good service would have made it better. Im not sold on ever going back to a Mimi's again.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The waiters were very attentive and helpful. The food was fabulous and almost more then I could eat. My niece's loved the kids breakfasts!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

French toast? Nope - here it's "pain perdu!" OK, I've never had the French toast with a different name here but... EGGS FLORENTINE!!!

For a chain restaurant these guys consistently rock out eggs florentine (eggs Benedict with spinach basically). And if you are seeking bran, the bran muffin is more than a meal itself.

I'm pretty sure that the fresh squeezed orange juice is not from concentrate but I didn't think about it too much. Get it? Haha!