“if you like car racing”
Review of Firebird International Raceway - CLOSED

Firebird International Raceway
Reviewed March 31, 2013

If you like fast cars--you must check this out---for as little as 200 dollars--you can race a high performance car for an hour---plus--it is a pro race track with many events--check it out

Reviewed March 23, 2013

One of our favorite tracks to escape the cold winter and see the fastest cars in the NHRA! Not a bad seat in the house and still very affordable unlike some other forms of motorsports. We feel like it's a home track for us since we can drive to it in a day and we know the in's and out's of where to sit and when to be there.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very well organized track! Lots of parking, minimal walk, and cleared out quickly each day. the only thing that I thought could be a little better is the PA system, could not make out much of what was said.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Disrespectful fans Stood up blocking our view of the races. I have been to many race tracks on the NHRA circuit, these were the were most obnoxious people I have encountered! My fianc'e attended her first race here. First impression with NHRA "not good"

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Excellent experience for beating on someone else's cars. I have been to Friday night run whatcha brung drag nights. Organized and fun!