“Needs Improvement”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 13, 2012

This place is always packed so my husband and I decided to try it for happy hour. The waitress was nice enough but we had to flag her down for drinks. We tried the happy hour on the rocks margaritas, they were large, cheap, too sweet and had hardly any tequila in them. Bar seating is outside and it was a beautiful evening but everyone around us was smoking which isn't great if you're not a smoker. The smoking bothered us and the drinks were not very good so we decided to leave after drinks.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Went on a weeknight w/ a Groupon. We were seated right away but watched for over 5 minutes while several servers passed our table without stopping or even acknowledging us. Finally, someone stopped & gave us water & menus. Don't know if there was confusion over whose table it was or what. They had plenty of help & they weren't that busy. Once we did get a server, she did a decent job taking care of us. The house margaritas - which the Groupon included - were good but really small. Didn't order any more because of the small size. My husband had steak tacos that smelled & he said tasted really good. I had shrimp fajitas, they were also very good. Prices there are reasonable. I'd go back if someone wanted to go but I wont' be beating a path back there. Too many reasonably-priced Mexican places w/ excellent service here. Seems like maybe it's more of a bar than an actual restaurant.