“Skip the chains & give Yoli's a try!”
Review of Yoli's Cafe

Yoli's Cafe
Ranked #37 of 664 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chandlers Best Kept Secret Hidden in a Beautiful Courtyard. Breakfast and Lunch to include our Famous Hawaiian French Toast and Award Winning BBQ Pulled Pork topped with Jalapeno Cole Slaw. It feels like home.
Chandler, Arizona
“Skip the chains & give Yoli's a try!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband researched and found this hidden gem. We love eating breakfast out but have been disappointed repeatedly by other restaurants. Don't be deceived by the exterior, we almost didn't go in but decided to give it a try. We sat down right away and it was busy. Most people sit on the patio but it was a little chilly so we opted for inside. If you have to wait the grounds are pretty although in need of a little TLC and they have parrots to look at. The menu has your usual breakfast choices as well as some specialties. Prices are very extremely reasonable for the amount of food you get. Everything is made from scratch so sometimes you may have to wait. My husband had biscuits, gravy and eggs and said it was delicious. His only negative comment was there wasn't a lot of sausage in the gravy. I had the green eggs and ham and it was OUTSTANDING!!!! I loved it!!! My kids also enjoyed their kids meals. The staff is exceptional and very friendly. You can tell they have many regulars. Everyone works together as a team! Love this place! We liked it so much we went back the following weekend. I will never eat at another place for breakfast again. We live by The Good Egg and have had too many bad experiences. I highly recommend this place. In fact, if you're lucky enough to sit by the kitchen you'll see Yoli in action. It does get a bit noisy but that is hardly a deterrent.

“Local's know this one!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We visit Yoli's regularly. It is small, so be prepared to wait if you get there at a busy time. In the summer it can be challenging because the outdoor seating isn't that useful when it's 100+ outside. In the spring and fall, we do eat outside without any issues.

The food is very good and prepared perfectly. I usually order Green Eggs n Ham which is a green chili omelet with ham and a side of potatoes. My teen daughter goes for the Hawaiian French Toast.

In the square near the restaurant there are a variety of birds on display that provide entertainment if you have to wait for a seat.

• Visited October 2013
Joliet, Illinois
“No chicken or meat at 1:00 p.m?”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Place is beatiful, kids enjoy the birds, specially Luna...but when we order taco salad, they said they run out of chicken or meat.....

1 Thank RhinoC C
“Hidden gem in Chandler”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you don't know about this place, you might not know it exists. While the location isn't as visible as other places, everything else about the restaurant is worth the visit. My personal favorite thing to get is the hearty skillet. If you get it, you'll be full for most of the day. Things are home made and it shows in the food you are served. Service is always cheery and the 1 extra thing for the kids are the birds outside that they can look at and interact with.

• Visited September 2013
“Mother's Day Disappointment!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I like to go to this mom and pop place because the food is good, it is not fancy, it's inexpensive and the service is friendly. I wanted to take my mother there for Mother's Day because she did not want to go to a busy, over-priced, commercialized place, like Cheesecake Factory. It was busy...of course it was Mother's Day after all and I was expecting that, however they decided to create a Mother's Day brunch menu that was overpriced and disappointing. I would have rather gone to Cheesecake Factory if I was going to pay almost $100.00 for breakfast! Please do not try to make your restaurant "classy" by having a special menu when your regulars have to pay double. Stay mom and pop, continue to make good food with a smile and remember you are not the Cheesecake Factory. Thank you!

• Visited May 2013