“Local's know this one!” 4 of 5 stars

Yoli's Cafe
Ranked #33 of 611 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chandlers Best Kept Secret Hidden in a Beautiful Courtyard. Breakfast and Lunch to include our Famous Hawaiian French Toast and Award Winning BBQ Pulled Pork topped with Jalapeno Cole Slaw. It feels like home.
“Local's know this one!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We visit Yoli's regularly. It is small, so be prepared to wait if you get there at a busy time. In the summer it can be challenging because the outdoor seating isn't that useful when it's 100+ outside. In the spring and fall, we do eat outside without any issues.

The food is very good and prepared perfectly. I usually order Green Eggs n Ham which is a green chili omelet with ham and a side of potatoes. My teen daughter goes for the Hawaiian French Toast.

In the square near the restaurant there are a variety of birds on display that provide entertainment if you have to wait for a seat.

• Visited October 2013

Joliet, Illinois
“No chicken or meat at 1:00 p.m?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Place is beatiful, kids enjoy the birds, specially Luna...but when we order taco salad, they said they run out of chicken or meat.....

Chandler, Arizona
“Hidden gem in Chandler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you don't know about this place, you might not know it exists. While the location isn't as visible as other places, everything else about the restaurant is worth the visit. My personal favorite thing to get is the hearty skillet. If you get it, you'll be full for most of the day. Things are home made and it shows in the food you are served. Service is always cheery and the 1 extra thing for the kids are the birds outside that they can look at and interact with.

• Visited September 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Mother's Day Disappointment!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I like to go to this mom and pop place because the food is good, it is not fancy, it's inexpensive and the service is friendly. I wanted to take my mother there for Mother's Day because she did not want to go to a busy, over-priced, commercialized place, like Cheesecake Factory. It was busy...of course it was Mother's Day after all and I was expecting that, however they decided to create a Mother's Day brunch menu that was overpriced and disappointing. I would have rather gone to Cheesecake Factory if I was going to pay almost $100.00 for breakfast! Please do not try to make your restaurant "classy" by having a special menu when your regulars have to pay double. Stay mom and pop, continue to make good food with a smile and remember you are not the Cheesecake Factory. Thank you!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Woodinville,WA
“The BEST for Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Thanx to TA, my husband and I decided to give Yoli's a try, especially since it's in our neighborhood. We definitely will return! The restaurant is very clean and prices are very fair: $ 6.99 for two eggs, any style, and "3 sides". I picked the country potatoes, the french toast and sausages, and could not have beeb more pleased. Hubby had the same other than ham instead of the links. He too was very impressed. Not only was the food great, but server was helpful, friendly, and filled our coffee often. Temps were perfect to sit at outside patio...it was marvelous! Although a bit hard to find, Yoli's had a sign out near the road, so we had no trouble finding them. We're telling everyone we know to try it...it's terrific! Best to go during the week, or plan to wait, which is still worth it!

• Visited April 2013