“Delicious food and great service”
Review of Yoli's Cafe

Yoli's Cafe
Ranked #49 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chandler's best kept secret hidden in a beautiful courtyard. Breakfast and lunch to include our famous Hawaiian french toast and award winning BBQ pulled pork topped with jalapeno cole slaw. It feels like home.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I LOVE eating out for breakfast. Although Yoli's looks a little run down/less than desirable, the staff are SO friendly and the food was really good. I had a veggie skillet and it was fresh and delicious. My friend had the Hawaiian french toast and it was really good (although we couldn't taste what made it Hawaiian?).
It's not a place that has a ton of ambiance, but if you just want a great breakfast at a low key, very friendly place, this is it. And well priced to boot.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our family loves this place! The service is always friendly and the food is fantastic! All homemade and yummy, there is something for everyone even the kids. We will be repeat customers!

1  Thank Torileanne
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I took my daughter and a friend for breakfast on a Sunday morning. This is an amazing, locally owned restaurant, tucked away in a little neighborhood--so nondescript, we almost drove past it! Quite honestly, I agree with other reviews who say they'd like to keep it a secret. Portions were generous, the place was clean, and the servers were extremely helpful and attentive. The chef came out to see if we were enjoying our food. Of course we were! Try the skillets and the French toast. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank lrev1
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had the chicken and rice soup which was tasty fresh and clearly home made. This was served with a flavorful piece of fried bread. The burger was cooked exactly right and the steak fries were seasoned perfectly. We also had the pulled pork sandwich which really hit the spot. Overall great food, amazing service in a homely friendly setting. We will definitely return.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Best French Toast in East Valley! My neighbors and I make it our weekly breakfast place. Don't judge a book by its cover
worth the visit.