“Amazing!”

Yoli's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chandler's best kept secret hidden in a beautiful courtyard. Breakfast and lunch to include our famous Hawaiian french toast and award winning BBQ pulled pork topped with jalapeno cole slaw. It feels like home.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is definitely a hidden gem. I almost want to keep it a secret so it doesn't get too busy. The restaurant is just off the main street in a neighborhood setting. It's a little small & the atmosphere isn't top of the line, but those are the only negatives. The food was so good, so very good. Huge portions, you will not leave hungry. The staff was very friendly, walking around with the coffee pot continuously filling everyones coffee. There were a couple of times the kitchen staff started singing along with their radio. I loved that! These are people who truely love what they are doing. They do have a nice outdoor patio with large trees, flowers and birds. We really enjoyed ourselves and cannot wait to go back and try everyting on their menu.

1  Thank jaxman3

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We love the luau pork sandwhich. But everything you get here is good. Small place but good
food. Breakfast is good too!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Thanks to Trip Advisor reviewers, I decided to try this place. It is tucked away off of the main street so I never knew it existed. Don't expect a fancy place because the restaurant is in a small house. My husband and I had breakfast. The food was excellent, awesome coffee, not over-priced, great friendly service and clean. They even have a cute courtyard with birds and flowers. When it cools down I would like to come back for lunch and sit outside. We will be back!

1  Thank Tina R
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

the best outside cafe in chandler good food great staff and ample parking

1  Thank Bikercop
Reviewed May 5, 2012

A little hard to find the first time, it was really worth it. Have only eaten breakfast there, so I cannot speak to the lunch menu. However, the breakfasts are great. Service is excellent. If you sit outside, try to get the corner table, you get a nice cross-breeze. Last time we went they ran out of menus and silverware. My suggestion is to get there before 9:30 am if you are going on Sunday. :)

2  Thank dagda2