Motel 6 Chandler
$99
Hampton.com
$63
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
QualityInn
$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$75
$65
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$104
$81
$85
$158
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here for one night and have stayed in other Motel 6 locations over the course of many years. This particular Motel 6 location is in need of some serious revisions.

This is understandably one of the older locations that hasn't been renovated yet but it is in dire need of other improvements as well.

I had issues with bed bugs and woke up with an itch on my legs. There was an insect control problem with this motel. The bed linens were old and the comforter had cigarette burns in it- and this was a non-smoking room?

On the good side, this motel is in a very good location. The pool area was decent, the truck parking lot across the street has plenty of room for large vehicles, and there's several great restaurants nearby (Whataburger, Rudy's
Barbecue, and a few others).

A renovation and better insect control would make this motel a much better place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am old enough to remember how Motel 6 got its name - originally all the rooms were $6. I think this property must be one of the originals, and if the price were the same as it was then, you would get what you paid for. That might make it cool in a retro kind of way. Instead, it's just tired, worn, and old looking. Everything needs repair or replacement. Plumbing and wiring all loose, grime in the corners, flat pillows, tiny towels, slick bedspreads that slide off onto the dirty carpets during the night. We only stayed here because we had our dog with us and Motel 6 has a free-pet policy. For one night it was barely tolerable. If you had to stay here two nights you could become seriously depressed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chilkoot_Hiker
Reviewed April 9, 2013

On the road and wasn't able to get reviews on this motel before booking a night as we passed through AZ. Not really dirty, just very worn all around -- sheets, towels, screens, etc. There are many motels along that stretch of interstate and it's worth paying a little more. No amenities -- one little bar of soap for the room, no toiletries, no breakfast items.

Room Tip: When possible, get user reviews before booking a night. Look at room before making decision to stay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EnchantedTravelers
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to Arizona to meet my husband who is working out there. Manger is rude. Racist and I will never stay there again!!!! Much better hotels in the area. Small pool which they watch you in. My kids came and the manger watch us the whole time. Maybe he thought we were going to steal the water. So if you black don't waste your time or money. Even tho its 2013 I thought I was back in the south.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank marqueata
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Beautiful boutique type motel on the outside , Rat hole on the inside. Motel 6 should be ashamed of this one. Entry door handle could only be opened in the "up" position" That was strange to me, I should have run away screaming at that point. The maids have no idea how to clean a room or even make a bed. twin size mattress pad on a king bed, queen sheet on the bottom and a king sizes sheet on the top/ Burned, torn and thread bare blanket and the horrible holes in the bedspread. NONE of the electrical outlets could hold a plug, carpets filthy. I don't think the maids care. Chairs were soaked with urine stains. It was clean and beautiful on the outside. I stay at Motel 6 all the time while traveling and what I expect from a motel 6 is a clean room, clean linens that fit the bed, a clean floor and electrical outlet to charge my phone. I don't ask for much, but this was way under standard for a Motel 6. I relocated to the motel 6 in Eloy to get away from this rat trap.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 203, actually, just stay away from this one all together
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business