Motel 6 Chandler
$79
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$113
$85
CrownePlaza.com
$63
$183
$126
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$79
$84
$101
$91
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2013

On the road and wasn't able to get reviews on this motel before booking a night as we passed through AZ. Not really dirty, just very worn all around -- sheets, towels, screens, etc. There are many motels along that stretch of interstate and it's worth paying a little more. No amenities -- one little bar of soap for the room, no toiletries, no breakfast items.

Room Tip: When possible, get user reviews before booking a night. Look at room before making decision to stay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EnchantedTravelers
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to Arizona to meet my husband who is working out there. Manger is rude. Racist and I will never stay there again!!!! Much better hotels in the area. Small pool which they watch you in. My kids came and the manger watch us the whole time. Maybe he thought we were going to steal the water. So if you black don't waste your time or money. Even tho its 2013 I thought I was back in the south.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank marqueata
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Beautiful boutique type motel on the outside , Rat hole on the inside. Motel 6 should be ashamed of this one. Entry door handle could only be opened in the "up" position" That was strange to me, I should have run away screaming at that point. The maids have no idea how to clean a room or even make a bed. twin size mattress pad on a king bed, queen sheet on the bottom and a king sizes sheet on the top/ Burned, torn and thread bare blanket and the horrible holes in the bedspread. NONE of the electrical outlets could hold a plug, carpets filthy. I don't think the maids care. Chairs were soaked with urine stains. It was clean and beautiful on the outside. I stay at Motel 6 all the time while traveling and what I expect from a motel 6 is a clean room, clean linens that fit the bed, a clean floor and electrical outlet to charge my phone. I don't ask for much, but this was way under standard for a Motel 6. I relocated to the motel 6 in Eloy to get away from this rat trap.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 203, actually, just stay away from this one all together
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Tamara H
Reviewed March 13, 2013

NONE of the electrical outlets would hold a plug, they were well worn out. The beds had exposed framing and I cut my leg getting in to bed, Carpets were filthy, the mattress pad was a twin size on a King size bed, blankets had severe burns in them and had many holes. I had to switch rooms and the one I was switched to had dirty sheets, I complained that I sprained my wrist trying to open the entry door. When I complained the manager said there was nothing wrong with with the door handle and basically called me a liar.
NEVER AGAIN
I had to call corporate to get an incident report made out for my injury because the manager refused me one 3 times, he said it was not necessary.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carrie T
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Overall not bad for the price. Good location, good beds. 2 Queen beds

Cleanliness - OK, there was a towel left on the floor of the bathroom behind the door. They came quickly to get it and gave us extra towels on request.
Staff - Good, frienldy enough
Rooms - good size, We had 2 queen beds and room enough for a family of 4. The shower/tub combo worked well for us. The tv was an old tube type about 27 inches. There was good selection of channels. There was a small round table with 2 chairs.
Price - Excellent price for the area. Less than half of any other local hotel.
Location - There is a circle k, Dennys, cracker barrel, Whataburger, Rudy's BBQ within walking distance. A very nice mall is about 5 minutes away and a very nice casino also about 5 minutes by car.

Room Tip: Bottom floor so you can park close to your room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family