“Great Chinese Food in Chandler, AZ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chen's Chinese Food
Ranked #437 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have been to every chinese restaurant in Chandler and Chen's at Riggs and Gilbert is by far the best. If you want to dine in or take out the place is clean and the service is great and friendly. They appreciate our business and always have had a great experience here. The food is always fresh and good they will make it spicy or non per your request and I can't say I have tried anything I have not liked and I am a picky eater. Lunch specials are great however, dinner prices are still reasonable. Make it a great day and visit Chen's in Chandler Riggs and Gilbert do not confuse with the other Chen's they are not the same.

1  Thank Vikki M

Reviewed November 4, 2012

With seven hungry people to feed this place was great. They had a varied menu such that people with special dietary needs could be accommodated. We placed a large order and in a short amount of time a large box was handed to us. The food was fresh and tasty and many had seconds.

2  Thank jprem295
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Looks like a former Subway, maybe should have stayed that way because the food was nearly inedible. We were sick for more than a day, and not because the food was spoiled, but because it was so poorly prepared. Greasy, heavy breading, bad sauces, frozen vegetables, water chestnuts tasted like the can they came in - decent service. Felt sorry for the servers in fact. We tipped generously, feeling sad we had to pay for the horrible food!

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Once I find the good pizza place and the good Chinese restaurant, then I am pretty much OK with where I live. In Chandler, Arizona, Chen's is the answer to looking for great Chinese food. I have been here many times and have never had a bad meal. Perfectly seasoned, special orders no problem. hot, fast, and LOTS of it. If you want to know where to eat in or take ou for Chinese food then it's CHEN's all the way.

1  Thank WeOwnAFatCat