“The Best Kept Secret in Chandler”
Review of Vintage 95 - CLOSED

Vintage 95
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arizona Ave
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My son introduced us to Vintage 95 on our last trip and we loved it. The outdoor seating is fun at day and night time. The food is really excellent and uniquely served.

There are newer reviews for Vintage 95

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We discovered this restaurant by accident. We were in Chandler and decided to stop for a glass of wine to let the rush hour traffic subside. Our waitress was very attentive and gracious and had some very good recommendations. Both time we were there we've had appetizers which were delicious and the 'hour of happiness' wines have been excellent at a good price. We've been seated on the patio both times and very much enjoyed it. We were looking for more good places to eat and will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We received a gift card and we have to say that even though we weren't paying, we got up and left because of the four of us, not one of us could find one thing on the menu worth ordering; and we are not picky eaters. Maybe it's a great place for a cocktail and it's gorgeous inside, but you at least have to have something on the menu for us everyday folk.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband and I visited on a whim and so glad we found this little gem. Located in downtown Chandler, the patio was very nice and seating new and clean. No reservation but we did arrive at 6pm before the rush. We had the shrimp and tomatoes as our appetizer..I was expecting shrimp in a tomato sauce, but no... to my surprise a fried green tomato with giant prawns and a delicious tangy sauce. Hubs had a Caesar salad with a spicy jalapeno dressing and I had the tomato soup, this is where the craving comes in....I consider myself a soup lover and this ranks right at my all time tippy top of favs, I licked the bowl clean. We also had the bruschetta which while I enjoyed the different flavor combinations it didn't live up to my Red Rock A+++ bruschetta that I am totally in love with. Service was fab, atmosphere nice, food delicious!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I love the patio! Nice big fire pits and great ambiance. The food was great. I got the duck. Also Sunday's are wine special nights. 1/2 price! I'm not from the area but if I was I'd be going there regularly. The service was also great!