“Wonderful steaks, pork chops, and 1/2 price wine on my Birthday!” 5 of 5 stars

Vintage 95
Ranked #15 of 608 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arizona Ave
Panora, Iowa
“Wonderful steaks, pork chops, and 1/2 price wine on my Birthday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Based on Tripadvisor, I chose Vintage 95 for my birthday dinner with friends. I was VERY please with everything about our dining experience. I used Open Table to make the reservation... flawless. It happened to be a Monday when a large selection of wines were 1/2 price... perfect. The service was very attentive with out being disruptive... it was just right. The wine and cocktail selections were very good. We ordered the filet steak, pork chops, salmon, and tomato bisque. We all raved about the quality, temperature, and flavor... everything was perfect. We sat around and talked until almost closing, and had a great time. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a great date night, small business dinner, or outing with friends. The over sized sofas and fireplace give the main dining room a "living room" feel... really cozy. The outside area is amazingly comfortable, and a great place to hang out. Don't miss this one. Well worth the visit! You'll be telling others about it.

• Visited January 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best spot in the area with great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Recently stopped by after seeing the circus in town and was very impressed with this quaint place.

We loved the food and service. Bruschettas were great we had 4 types one with olive and nuts , pistachios and dates ... really great. Nice soft cheese with bruschetta!. Also had warm brie appetizer with grilled squash and apricot spread with pita wedges and hummus on a nice bards presentation. Also had a great kale salad with goat cheese and pork belly.

All items were top notch as was the service.

Really great experience and we are glad to know they are right in the historic section of chandler. We choose them because they were # 2 on trip advisor and it is accurate.

Tip great wines also if you want lite snack and drinks many premium items to taste.

• Visited January 2014
Silver City, New Mexico
“Delightful dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We had a very nicely paced dinner here with time to enjoy each course before the next arrived. Cocktails were enhanched by a bowl of local, Queen Creek, olives seasoned perfectly and a screamin' deal at $7! Service very professional while not overwhelming us. Setting is lovely; if I were a local, I'd bribe someone to get the table directly in front of the fireplace and go here quite often since I could happily work my way thru the chef's tasty menu. Impressive wine list too and the wine room on display is charming. I can highly recommend and plan to go again as soon as I can.

• Visited December 2013
Penang, Malaysia
“Vintage~Perfect place for dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

As usual, tripadvisor never let me down. Great atmosphere, great service and great food. Recommended to take the Pork Chop and it didn't disappoint me. Perfectly cook with delicious mashed potato at the sides. Will definitely come back again to the Vintage 95 =)

• Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington
“A great find in Chandler!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor after searching for a wine bar for a late lunch on a Saturday. We were not disappointed. Great outdoor seating with comfortable couches, fireplaces, etc., The building is the old Chandler post office so very unique in itself. The menu looked like it would please every taste, but we chose the Vintage burger that came with sweet potato fries and normal fries. Very extensive wine list with expected prices but across the board so would fit any budget. Service was perfect and knowledgeable about the wines , venue was exactly what we were looking for (unique and interesting) and we will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2013