“You must check this place out....great food, service, and atmosphere.”
Review of Vintage 95 - CLOSED

Vintage 95
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arizona Ave
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
“You must check this place out....great food, service, and atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I was in Phoenix/Tempe area for business and was looking for a restaurant with great salads. I used tripadvisor and this place came up with great reviews. I totally agree, it's way more than a wine bar...we sat outside and enjoyed delicious salads, the hummus cheese board, and glasses of wine. Service was attentive but not annoying.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank nicolealex89

Phoenix, Arizona
“Go here and enjoy”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

It's not all about the wine here. The food is fantastic. The service is personal and prompt but not over attentive (perfect in my opinion)

Outdoors is great in the fall, winter and early spring.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tadders
Chandler, Arizona
“Make a reservation!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

1st and foremost, the service is amazing!! It's a small, intimate restaurant and requires a reservation to get a table. We didn't know this and walked in. They were kind enough to slide us in quickly while they were waiting for the people with the reservation. They don't have a huge menu, but there is something for everyone. We started with the bruschetta, choosing 4 different toppings. The olive pesto and feta mousse was our favorite. My husband and I both chose the beef tenderloin. They were cooked perfectly. You MUST save room for desert!! We tried this flakey, peach turnover with gelato. It was so good I had to hold back from licking the plate. They also have a nice selection of wines. It was a really nice experience.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank jaxman3
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“Still Consistent with Wonderful Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I agree with the #1 rating. They have been very consistent since their opening with great food, and a menu that appeals everyone's taste. The staff knows their stuff, and that speaks well of the management who understands Customer Service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DINKS521
Chandler, Arizona
“Warm and Welcoming”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

For a girls day out, my friend and I decided to try Vintage 95. Great decision! We arrived about 12:30 on a Saturday afternoon and offered our choice of tables. We sat toward the back, next to another party of 4. Since there weren't that many people there, I was a little concerned about how close we were to the other table, but they have the seating arrangements spaced just right. And the chairs are so comfy! They also offer "couch" seating, but since we were going to eat we opted for a table. Our server was fabulous, she was attentive without being overly so, but ready whenever we needed anything. We decided to try as many menu items as we could, so we ordered (4) bruschetta - smoked salmon, heirloom tomato, tenderbelly bacon jam (sounds better than it was) and proscuitto - all very good, but I think they could have toasted the bread a little longer to a have a stronger platform for all the toppings. The bread slices were large so there was plenty to share. We then split a Cuban sandwich which was served with a side of pasta salad - both very good! The lunch menu had plenty to choose from and the salads I saw going to other tables looked fabulous! I was pleased with the large selection of wines - sort of pricey (which is expected) but maybe a tad too high? (I will have to go for happy hour next time) Looked like the beer selection was decent too, in case you are not into wine. I can't wait to go back and take my husband - I know he will enjoy it. Really nice option for Chandler. (They have a great looking patio in the back but it was way too hot to sit outside right now, should be great in the fall/winter/spring)

• Visited July 2013