“Great ambiance, delicious food, nice portions”
Review of Vintage 95 - CLOSED

Vintage 95
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arizona Ave
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My girlfriends and I shared a birthday lunch here recently and really enjoyed it. The food choices are varied and interesting. We all had something different and each one of us liked what we selected. The restaurant is attractive and the service was prompt, but we didn't feel rushed at all. So it was a lovely experience. Try the grilled salmon sandwich with fruit salad on the side or the turkey panini with sweet potato fries. The salads are nice as well. The wine vault is quite impressive. The per-glass prices are a bit high, but the selections are lovely. We all decided we will return for dinner soon with our husbands for a lovely evening out. The restaurant is located in old town, so there are neat shops nearby for browsing in case you're looking for a unique gift or special item for yourself. Vintage 95 is tops in my book, so give it a try.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The restoration of the building was awesome, a very comfortable setting, excellent food and drinks, good happy hour choices, very classy atmosphere. It can be a bit crowded but you expect that for a classy restaurant in Downtown Chandler. My wife and I will continue to go there for a nice happy hour and stay for the very good entertainment later.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Dined here with a larger group on business. The food is a little off the beaten path but all of it was quite excellent. The pork chop, although a little on the small side, may have been the best I've ever eaten. It was absolutely superb and paired with brussell sprouts (a personal favorite).

Service was very good to excellent overall, and the staff kept up with our larger group, but I did feel a little rushed through the meal. We ordered several appetizers for the table and before we were really finished, they were coming to take them and asked if we wanted them boxed up to take with us as our entree's were coming out. It could be were were a little slow but it just felt odd and a little rushed.

Outstanding wine and locally brewed beer selection.

I will definately be back and highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We have visited Vintage 95 a number of times, always with great experiences. This week, we hit them again, and they went beyond normal expectations when an unfortunate situation occurred. My wife is adventurous in the food she orders, and for some reason the pork belly dish caught her eye. When it came, it was presented well, and to a pork belly lover, I am sure it tasted great. However, it was absolutely the wrong dish for my wife. She just did not like it at all.

It felt funny asking to ask to return the dish for this reason (and we can't even remember the last time we returned a meal for any reason), but when we did, our server was very gracious, took the dish off the bill, and very quickly brought my wife her second choice for her meal.

In addition to this "save" by the server, I agree with the other positive reviews of Vintage 95. The back patio is wonderful to relax in, and they have a great selection of wine and food. It is a great place for couples or friends.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

wow...what great service, ambiance, food and the owner!!! Their patio outside is wonderful. With the weather cooling off...this will be one of my main Happy Hour spots. Food is delicious. Have Vegan plate that is really to die for!