“Love this place!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Phoenix, AZ
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've been looking for a good alternative to IHOP and found this place. For a couple of dollars more per item, you get an excellent selection and wonderful food. Service was great. The building is large, so no waiting. Thoroughly enjoy it and will make it a regular stop.

• Visited March 2013

Everett, Washington
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit at US Egg and we where pleasantly surprised with super quick service and excellent food. The breakfast was prepared as ordered. Most breakfast restaurants over cook eggs, but not here. We also tried the protein pancakes. They are to die for. If you are here, they are a must have. Now our favorite place for breakfast. Come and enjoy.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been here twice and desperately want to like it because its in my neighborhood. The potatoes are not made from scratch, the coffee is terrible and egg dishes sub par. The wait staff was slow and unattentive. I keep asking myself how can they screw up breakfast? But the did, so I won't be back.

• Visited June 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Great looking breakfast and lunch menu with lots of options. Try the protein pancakes, they were delish. The eggs were cooked perfectly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would love to go back!

Riverton, Utah
“Wow”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food was really good, everything we had was tasty. My children voted best restaurant on our trip to Arizona. They did tell us the Strawberries for the waffle were fresh (Not) Everything else was excellent!

• Visited December 2012