“Pleasant Surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit at US Egg and we where pleasantly surprised with super quick service and excellent food. The breakfast was prepared as ordered. Most breakfast restaurants over cook eggs, but not here. We also tried the protein pancakes. They are to die for. If you are here, they are a must have. Now our favorite place for breakfast. Come and enjoy.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been here twice and desperately want to like it because its in my neighborhood. The potatoes are not made from scratch, the coffee is terrible and egg dishes sub par. The wait staff was slow and unattentive. I keep asking myself how can they screw up breakfast? But the did, so I won't be back.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Great looking breakfast and lunch menu with lots of options. Try the protein pancakes, they were delish. The eggs were cooked perfectly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would love to go back!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food was really good, everything we had was tasty. My children voted best restaurant on our trip to Arizona. They did tell us the Strawberries for the waffle were fresh (Not) Everything else was excellent!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The US Egg in Scottsdale is one of my favorite places! Imagine my delight when they built an US Egg in Chandler just a few blocks from my home. I love their spinach eggs benedict. The eggs were perfect, and the breakfast was healthy. Very good service and the coffee just kept me rolling on my project. I had some work to do and worked on my laptop for quite awhile - they didn't seem to mind (even though I know that I was holding up having them "turn" the table on a busy day.) I tipped extra for their graciousness of letting me work undisturbed and keeping my coffee and condiments flowing! I'll definitely be back...with friends and no laptop next time!