“My #1 Recommended Steakhouse”
Review of DC Steakhouse

DC Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have probably eaten here about 20 times or more, with family, friends, staff and business associates. The food is consistently excellent, and cooked to perfection. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The prices are quite a bit lower than other, better known, chain steakhouses, while serving better food withh an unique and quaint, family-operated, ambiance. I highly recommend it to everyone I know, whenever the subject comes up.

1  Thank Peter G

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I gave the restaurant only 3 stars because they were slammed with customers going to the theater. We were a party of six and our waitress was good but took a long time to get our checks, and refill our drinks.
I thought the food to be fine. I had a chicken breast dinner and my husband had the ribs. I liked that salad and a starch came with the meal.
My one recommendation would be to hire extra staff when there is event going on at the Chandler Art Center.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

730 saturday evening 1/25 WITH a reservation
food was average, waiter forgot veggies, which came at the end of the meal and butter and chives
for the potatoes
waiter never checked on our meals, water, or repeat beverages
I flagged down the owner/ maitre d who merely said we're real busy
for $100 you can do much much better
we certainly will

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We made reservations at DC Steakhouse well in advance of New Year's Eve, Thank Goodness.
The place was really packed when we arrived at 5:30 pm for a 6:00 pm dinner reservation. People know when you have a great product!
Ray, the manager, was at the door to greet us. He asked if we would like to be seated at a table
near the bar, but we opted to wait until one of the tables near the front window would be available. It was a good time to people watch and have a drink at the bar before our meal. When we were seated the waitress was right there to take our order. The food came out exactly the way we ordered it. We love this place and are so happy they are close to us. We used to drive all the way to Scottsdale to go to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for a decent steak, but now we have our own steakhouse in Chandler. Thank you, Ray and the staff, for a wonderful New Year's Eve dinner!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I have frequented the D C Steakhouse for dinners ever since they opened. Their steaks are wonderful and consistent. The other evening, and not being too hungry, we chose to split a plate. While the waitress took our wife she advised us that there would be a "split plate fee". We have no problem with that, as we understand the additional prep work that goes into doing so. I then asked how much the fee would be, she replied "that will be $8.00. We were pretty surprised, expecting something more in-line like $4-5. We enjoy higher-end dining regularly, and have never been up-charged this much money. We will need to consider this when making future dining choices. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth, after such a good steak.