“Good food but overpriced!”
Review of DC Steakhouse

DC Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 676 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Sat outside because it was much too noisy inside. Everything is ala carte and overpriced. I had the 14 ounce filet and wife had the salmon. All entrees come with a baked potato and bread. Anything else is extra. Steak was very good and salmon was okay. Service was very slow.
We had reservations, but that does not seem to make any difference. The Hostess said she never even checked the reservations. Bottom line -- I would not go back. I don't think they are any better than Outback, but double the price.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Having traveled extensively and being a foodie, I did not think I could be surprised anymore-----I was wrong.

In the heart of revived downtown Chandler, this place has hit the top marks in all aspects----food, service, atmosphere and value.

I have been there more than once and everything is on the money each time but more than that is the quality of preparation and presentation. Their steaks are marvelous in seasoning and cooked exactly as ordered. My wife had the Walleye the last time and that, as well, was terrific.
Appetizers, salad, entrees and deserts---all totally enjoyable.

The service and the atmosphere, including the owners moving about and checking on things, keep this experience elevated

A steak with the included salad, potato and mushrooms will fill you, the wine list will please you and all at a very fair price.

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

The steaks are worth the splurge. They are so full of flavor and melt in your mouth. The atmosphere is cozy yet high-end.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Was seated in at a great corner table. Very friendly service ! Good price on a bottle of champagne. Steaks were awesome ! A great spot will definitely go back !!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have only been there twice. My husband was hospitalized and I wanted a quiet place with good food. Service and food were outstanding. The waitress remembered me from 8 days earlier and was ready to make my drink. Everyone was very nice. Steaks are wonderful and they do a fabulous wedge salad. All entrees come with potatoes and a house salad. I am looking forward to returning with my husband. We are going to celebrate the anniversary we missed when he was ill.