WINNER WONDERLAND

Add it.
Coach & Willie's
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arizona
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great Waitress!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am so sorry I don't remember the name of our waitress---she was amazing! We never had to ask for a thing, and felt like we were speaking with a friend. She made suggestions that were right on, and even though the restaurant was very busy, she was not hurried, very attentive, and pleasant. We sat on the patio, which was a real treat for us in March (being from Colorado)! The special that evening was Prime Rib with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables for $12 !! The beer special was a draft Peach Ale that I loved! The Lobster Bisque and Steak quessadilla were wonderful----what can I say---we Loved It!!!

Visited March 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Nate is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

From the moment we walked in, everything was top-drawer...

Nate is a true asset to this establishment...from suggesting local brews to accommodating Sue's request to change up her dinner choice...which was right on!

If you're in the SE area of Phoenix, I would highly suggest Coach & Willie's...

...and ask for Nate!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Good everytime I have been here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This place has really good food! We have been there several times and have tried something new each time. The bloody Mary's are really good with bacon stuffed olives. The steak sandwich is a whole steak on a ciabatta roll! We have tried everything from salads to appetizers, burgers....never been disappointed! The staff is friendly and down to earth!

Keystone, South Dakota
“My Favorite Salad Spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ate here twice during our week stay in the area -- and both times we were happy with our meals. I had the Crab Cobb salad and it was FANTASTIC! It was fresh, filling, and more than enough for 2 meals! Each day they had great specials - the sandwiches were HUGE (we ate lunch and took home enough for dinner both days!) The prices were great for the area and for the amount you got. The only thing we would do is turn the music down a little -- it was so loud you couldn't have a conversation! Worth checking out if you are in the area!

Visited January 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Meh...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My boyfriend insists on going here and I don't know why. I know we're always going to leave disappointed. It's expensive and the food is just not good. I used to love their lobster bisque but they've changed it within the last year and there is hardly any lobster in it anymore. The employees are really friendly which is cool and I think that's why people keep coming back, but I don't know. I'd say just go here for beers during happy hour and eat somewhere else.

Visited January 2013