“Nate is the best!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arizona
Reviewed March 5, 2013

From the moment we walked in, everything was top-drawer...

Nate is a true asset to this establishment...from suggesting local brews to accommodating Sue's request to change up her dinner choice...which was right on!

If you're in the SE area of Phoenix, I would highly suggest Coach & Willie's...

...and ask for Nate!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This place has really good food! We have been there several times and have tried something new each time. The bloody Mary's are really good with bacon stuffed olives. The steak sandwich is a whole steak on a ciabatta roll! We have tried everything from salads to appetizers, burgers....never been disappointed! The staff is friendly and down to earth!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ate here twice during our week stay in the area -- and both times we were happy with our meals. I had the Crab Cobb salad and it was FANTASTIC! It was fresh, filling, and more than enough for 2 meals! Each day they had great specials - the sandwiches were HUGE (we ate lunch and took home enough for dinner both days!) The prices were great for the area and for the amount you got. The only thing we would do is turn the music down a little -- it was so loud you couldn't have a conversation! Worth checking out if you are in the area!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My boyfriend insists on going here and I don't know why. I know we're always going to leave disappointed. It's expensive and the food is just not good. I used to love their lobster bisque but they've changed it within the last year and there is hardly any lobster in it anymore. The employees are really friendly which is cool and I think that's why people keep coming back, but I don't know. I'd say just go here for beers during happy hour and eat somewhere else.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The atmosphere, staff and location make C&W a home run. Make sure to get over there for happy hour, every game is on TV and the staff over there will do what it takes to make sure you're happy.