“Great sports bar with awesome food!”
Review of Coach & Willie's - CLOSED

Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arizona
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We were so glad we have purchased Living Social deal... We discovered great place to eat and hang out. They seem to use higher quality ingredients in their dishes. Try Coach and Willie Burger, one the best I've ever had! Wood fire oven pizza is delicious and their pasta... I didn't get a chance to ask ...but I think they make it from scratch. Try Lobster Ravioli. I'm very picky when it comes to Italian food but I was happy every time we went there (4 times so far). The service was great, never had to wait for anything. You can see food being prepared since they cook in the back of the dining area. Several TV screens around the restaurant...They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner and specials every day. Happy Hour M-F 3-6 p.m. Restaurant atmosphere is very casual. They have 5-6 tables on the patio facing Arizona Avenue. Downtown Chandler is getting better and better.