“Good local non-chain barbecue”
Review of Chandler BBQ Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chandler BBQ Company
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very laid back establishment with indoor seating and a nice patio with misters. Orders are taken at the counter. The tender pulled pork along with extra sauce is yummy! Large portions are good for sharing. I loved the cowboy beans with just the right amount of kick. Sweet potatoes are served up like tater tots. Everything was served in baskets and brought to the table by the owner himself. He brought a sample of green fried tomatoes for us to try on the house. This is such a nice break from the chain restaurants. Good, friendly, attentive service that so many other places are lacking. Well worth the visit when you're in the mood for barbecued pork, chicken, or beef! Will definitely return!

There are newer reviews for Chandler BBQ Company

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have tried it twice in the past year and found the last visit much better than our first. The portions were OK. Food was good, but not the best. The meat was pretty good but side dishes were just OK.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food was excellent. Pulled pork was recommended. There was something about the corn bread. I asked for the recipe but he wouldn't give it to me. It is a local restaurant not a chain. Sit down dining is limited. The food is served in baskets. The meat fell off the bones.

1  Thank Melvin B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Venue is in right angle of shopping center strip mall. Has outside mist cooled seating. We were very pleasantly greeted by the owner and placed orders (at the counter) for two orders of pulled pork and my order of beef brisket. My spouse and I brought a friend along and my sides were the sweet potato fries and grilled vegetables. The half pound servings of meat were perfect and the sides were very good. My wife had to take part of her serving home, but I confess that I gobbled up mine. The oders were brought to the table and there was no room for dessert. Bottled beer is also available, but I went with the excellent sweet tea, which was true southern style, but I had to dilute 50/50 with regular tea to cut some sweetness. We would recommend this place for both sit down and takeout. You will not be disappointed. It is several notches above chain restaurant quality. It is local business that deserves to thrive,

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We live down the street and we have been here several times. We love the food. The owner is always present and very friendly. Great fresh cookies! Great barbecue. You can't go wrong.