“they roast their own chiles”

Serrano's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican
trevor-wa
“they roast their own chiles”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

we lived in chandler for 10 years and moved away 15 years ago, but we still always go to Serrano's for a meal when we visit. The place and food has and always be the same - fresh and homemade , the bean dip and fresh salsa is always free and I personally order a basic cheese crisp with their in house roasted green chili strips.

• Visited May 2014

“Pretty Good Food, Drinks were So-So”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I dined with a live long friend at this place and I found the food pretty good. I would certainly return for the food. The drinks (margarita's were diluted) and just didn't taste good. The chips and salsa was also very good.

Service was on a par to what I would expect but the disappointing aspect were the drinks. I had the pork taco's and found them to be very good as well. My dining companion had the burrito and found also to be very good, just avoid the drinks!

• Visited April 2014
Apache Junction, AZ
“Above average Mexican restaurant in Chandler”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We found Serrano's in downtown Chandler on Arizona Ave. to be above average among the many Mexican restaurants in the Valley. The service was outstanding. The atmosphere was relaxing. I had a Chile Relleno and a Chicken Enchilada while my wife had a Beef Chimichunga. The portions were not too large and the food was very good. The margaritas were also quite good. The prices were reasonable. We would recommend Serrano's in Chandler and will definitely be back.

Arlington, Virginia
“Good Mexican food in a relaxed setting”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The service at Serrano's is outstanding: very prompt and friendly. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very pleasant and relatively quiet. Serrano's reminded me of the good, family-owned restaurants you could find more often in the 1970's. I had a pork machaca and the pork was delicious. The other ingredients all seemed very fresh. I was in town on business, but I believe Serrano's would be a great place for families.

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Second best Mexican restaurant in the Valley”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Food was excellent, but lacked a little in style. Ate in the bar area, traveling by myself, and service was OK, nothing to write home about. The margarita was really good but on the small side.